1. The promoter is Tugboat whose registered office is at 23 New Bridge Street, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2AA
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://tugboat.co.uk, https://twitter.com/tugboattruro,https://facebook.com/tugboattruro
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will not be counted.
7. Closing date for entry is 17.07.17, after this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The prize is a selection of coffees to be posted to the winner. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes can be sent anywhere within the UK.
11. The winner will be chosen by random on the 18.07.17, from all entries received and verified by Tugboat.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. By entering this competition you agree to receive an occasional newsletter from us at Tugboat.